FSA Bus Trip to On The PerchThere was enormous interest in this trip from all present at recent general meetings. As seats are limited, to be fair to the hundreds of members unable to attend meetings the committee decided it best to open reservations on the day magazines are due to arrive in your mailbox (magazines left in the post Monday December 4th). As you would know, Australia Post can be somewhat variable, hence this email. You would be well advised to reserve your seat immediately to avoid disappointment. Full payment is due before Christmas so we can finalise arrangements. If, for some reason, the trip does not go ahead all money will be refunded. Priority to financial members of the FSA. Thanks, in advance to everyone involved in organising this trip.
ItinerarySat 17th Feb 2018
7:30am Park cars on Sam Davis property at Douglas Park in preparation for departure by 8am
9:30-10:30am Aviary tour, morning tea in the Shoalhaven area.
12:30-1:15pm Lunch at Batemans Bay
3-4pm Aviary tour and afternoon tea in the Bermagui area
5pm arrive at overnight accommodation in Tathra
7pm Dinner at Fat Tony's - www.fattonys.com.au
Sun 18th Feb 2018
7:30am -10am On the Perch bird park - www.ontheperch.com.au (
11:30am Brief morning tea stop in Cooma to stretch legs.
1-3pm Canberra for lunch and Canberra Walk-in Aviary - www.canberrawalkinaviary.com.
5:30pm Estimated return to Douglas Park
The DealTotal Cost $250
• Luxury Coach Travel (includes Toilet for the older folk!)
• All meals full catered
• Cabin/family unit style accommodation
• Entrance to all attractions
Secure Your Seat
Reserve your seat by contacting our FSA Secretary Brian Read now:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Text or phone Brian 0408 660 332
Pay in full before Christmas to secure your place:
• Credit Card details when reserving your seat.
• Direct deposit into the FSA account—BSB 062304 ACC 0080 0209. Include your member ID (refer front of magazine envelope) in the description.
• Cheque to FSA. 23 Moores Rd, Glenorie 2157.
Priority given to financial members of the FSA.
Seats are limited—Act Now